When deciding you mobile locksmith, you first want to make your decision when not in an emergency situation. Always try to look for the mobile locksmith that offers the services on a 24-hour basis against the most affordable price.
Services Offered by Mobile Locksmith
Every mobile locksmith is different and will offer different services. That’s why it’s important to check with the mobile locksmiths in your area, or at least check with 2 – 3 if the number is more in your area, to find out the services that are offered. Some mobile locksmiths specialize in home or auto services, while others try to offer a wide variety of services. Be careful, because many mobile locksmiths will offer only one level of services if they are responding to your emergency calls and another level of services for calls during business hours. Below is the list of some common services offered by mobile locksmiths:
- Repair Lock. Locks can fall into disrepair with time, or the key which becomes stuck can be turned and hence create some damage to the lock.
- Lockout services. This is the most common call made to mobile locksmiths. Make sure the mobile locksmith you are calling, can handle home, car and keyless locks.
- Replacing Car key. You are starting an important trip or making an official travel and realize that you’ve lost your key. Mobile locksmiths can make the duplicate key right on site and may have keys in stock if your car key requires a chip to start the vehicle.
- Lock replacement. Many people who have been robbed and have a compromised or broken door lock, there’s no waiting until next morning to put a new lock on the door.
- Highway/Freeway Assistance. Most of the mobile locksmiths also carry cables and gasoline to provide jumps for clients having vehicle trouble.
Choosing your Mobile Locksmith
First thing before you choose your mobile Locksmith, decide what services you want from him. You may be looking for a particular services or a fully fledged company that offers the most after-hours services. Next, contact at least 2 – 3 mobile locksmiths, if you have that many in town, and arrange to talk to the locksmith in person. Ask about their experience, insurance and authenticity if that is required in your city. Get a list of available services, their individual prices and ask about any other additional costs for emergency services, such as trip fees or higher after-hour costs. Be sure to ask for immediate clients as well as clients from the past. Well if you have not found your mobile Locksmith, call Staelenslocksmith and we will be at your doorstep on emergency situation.
Give us a call at + 734-224-2824 at any hour in a day and we will help you as soon as we can or visit our contact us page!
We service all of southern Michigan including, West Bloomfield, Birmingham,West Bloomfield,Bloomfield Hills,Troy, and Novi Michigan.